Know Your Options in Restoration
SERVPRO Offers Professional Floodwater Removal Solutions for Homes and Businesses in the Grand Island and Hastings area
Even if you try to stay prepared for Western Nebraska storms and flooding, there is always the chance that something happens, and you need skilled technicians to handle the cleanup. Working with a team like SERVPRO helps return your property to pre-event condition fast if you have flooding and water damage. Additionally, because floodwater is often full of contaminants, hiring trained technicians get everything done in the safest manner possible.
It is wise to have our number handy if you need prompt floodwater removal in the Grand Island and Hastings area after a storm. Our IICRC-certified water restoration technicians (WRT) are ready 24 hours a day so that you are not left waiting with standing water or storm damage. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster and provide our clients with detailed estimates before beginning restoration. Some of the quality services that you can expect when you call us include:
- Rapid water extraction with powerful pumps, extractors, and various attachments
- Packout services to either store items off-site or relocate them for detailed cleaning and drying
- Board up and tarping services for addressing a leaking roof from storms, broken windows, and more
- Controlled demolition to replace drywall, ceiling tiles, wood panels, and structural elements
- Precision drying and dehumidification to return the air inside your property to normal relative humidity (RH) levels
- Sanitizing and deodorizing with the help of EPA-registered antimicrobials and cleaning agents – leaving your property Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
- Documenting any relative inventory and details regarding your project to aid in the insurance claims process
SERVPRO of Grand Island and Hastings is here to help with floodwater removal and storm response. Call us at (308) 210-2960, and we can deploy our Green Fleet within hours of initial contact.